Girls’ Basketball State Championship
- Who: Girls in grades 4th – 8th
- When: 9:00 am on Championship Saturday, March 16, 2019
- Where: Schottenstein Center / Columbus, OH
- Cost: $35
- Includes: Clinic, tee-shirt, light breakfast, behind-the-scenes look at the Schottenstein Center and a ticket for the first championship game which tips off at 10:45 am
- Cost: $60
- Includes: Clinic, tee-shirt, light breakfast, behind-the-scenes look at the Schottenstein Center and a ticket for all four championship games
Anyone accompanying the participant will need to purchase a ticket for the first game ($10) or for any additional games at ($10). All persons at the clinic (participants, adults, any others) are required to have a ticket (clinic package or game ticket only) for entry.
To secure your spot: Call 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2)
Upon Registering for the Champs Clinic, you will hear from OHSAA staff regarding arrival instructions, to collect tee-shirt sizes and to send out a participant liability waiver agreement.
SPACE IS LIMITED – Sign up today!!