Summa Health in conjunction with the BCSD Athletic Department will be conducting Sports Physicals at Barberton HS on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 for BCSD Students (Grades 7 – 12).
The cost is $10.00 for BMS and BHS Student-Athletes and each student-athlete should be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Packets are available in the BHS Main Office, the BMS Main Office and in the BHS Athletic Office.
- Physicals will start at 6:00 p.m. (Plan on one hour once your son/daughter is taken into the Show Gym for their evaluation).
- High School Students can begin lining up at 5:30 p.m. in the BHS Commons.
- Middle School Students can start lining up at 6:15 p.m. in the BHS Commons.
- Students go through a variety of stations that are run by our Summa Heath Professionals and Doctors.
- Stay tuned to our website for the 2019-20 Physical Packet that needs to be completed prior to the physical.
It is recommended that if you are going to play sports for the 2019-20 school year at BHS or BMS and are not going to see your physician this summer, to get your physical on May 29, 2019.
Students must have a current physical on file to attend the first day of tryouts. Attached here is the 2019-20 Physical Packet.