The BHS Athletic Department will be using Final Forms beginning with the 2019-20 School Year. This will be for Barberton HS and Barberton MS Student-Athletes starting with the 2019 Fall Sports Season.
Every Parent and Student-Athlete need to have an account set-up by August 1, 2019 (first official day of Fall Sports Practices). This is where the following information will be stored for coaches, the Athletic Trainer and the Athletic Department:
- 2019-20 OHSAA Physical Date (we will input the date of the exam once a completed physical form is turned in to our office)
- Emergency Medical Form
- Drug Testing Authorization Form
- Athletic Insurance Waiver
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Form (Lindsay’s Law)
- Ohio Department of Health Concussion Information and Signature Sheet
- Summa Consent to Treat Form
- Summa Health Permission Form
- Physical/AT Form
Directions on how to start an account can be picked from the Barberton HS Athletic Department on how to register as a parent/guardian and how to add your son or daughter. You can also download the form here – Barberton Final Forms Parent Playbook .
Parents and Guardians can also go to this link – https://barberton-oh.finalforms.com/ to get started as the parent/guardian to create your account and then start adding student-athletes.