Looking for a way to get a workout, but don’t have any equipment? No worries as Coach Morr (BHS Weight Room Supervisor) has set-up a workout that you can do 2 – 3 times per week.
- Basic at Home Workout (no equipment needed work out that you can do 2 to 3 times per week)
- Step-Ups – 30 (find a stair)
- Lunges 10 each leg
- Air Squats – 15
- Push-Ups – as many as possible per set (till failure) minimum 15 though
- Wall-Sits – minimum 30 sec
- Sit-Ups or crunches – 50 reps
- Jumping Jacks – 50 reps
- Mountain Climbers- 25 reps
- Planks 25 sec hold
- Burpees-12 reps
- Calf Raises – 40 (find a stair again)
Challenge yourself to get to the level you want to be at, but also make sure you work your way up to each level.
- One full round is JV status
- Two full rounds is Varsity
- Three full rounds is All-District
- Four full rounds is All-State
Depending on how many rounds you do, follow up with a walk/jog in your neighborhood for 15 minutes to finish your work out (try to always have a cool down built in to your program).
Any questions or for tougher workouts, contact by email for ideas – JMorr@barbertonschools.org.