Are you interested in trying out for Cheerleading for the 2020-21 school year at BHS and BMS? Clinics will be August 5, 6, & 7, 2020. Official tryouts will be Saturday, August 8, 2020. Time and place are currently TBD.
Stay tuned to our website for updates from our BHS and BMS Cheerleading Coaches.
To try out, student-athletes must have the following:
- Be currently enrolled in the BCSD for the 2020-21 school year
- Have a current physical on file with the BHS Athletic Department (2020-21 OHSAA Physical Evaluation Form). This needs to be in place prior to clinics and tryouts.
- See the link from a previous article on barbertonmagics.org for BCSD Physical Information through Summa Health Network – HERE .
- Registered and all athletic forms completed on Final Forms for student and parent/guardian – 2020-21 Final Forms Registration (Parent & Student)
- BCSD Covid Waiver completed and turned in to BHD/BMS Cheer Coach – BCSD COVID 19 Waiver
Contact BHS Head Cheer Coach Kendal Baker with questions @ email@example.com. Additional information and paperwork will be sent out as the date and times are finalized.